• Provide musicians with knowledge that encourages viable growth.
• Make local music more accessible to audiences.
• Solidify the importance of design in the local independent music scene.
• Create a resource that helps local independent bands get started.
• Seek out existing information and knowledge.
• Discover what bands need that they don't already have.
• Rely on and learn from people with more knowledge than I have.
• Make all ideas public.
• Is there a shift in the music industry to favor musicians?
• Do musicians have access to a larger audience?
• Are musicians making enough money to survive?
• Are industry professionals working together?
• Are musicians and industry professionals sharing ideas?
People That Know How to Market Themselves
Can Afford to Hire a Designer