*+-Another Successful Breakfast
Who was there today: (8 Industry people)
Stefan Aronsen – Art Director – DeliRadio – SF Intercom
Andy Freeman – Recordist/Producer – Coast Recorders
Adam Lampert – BAND: Low Country Kingdom
Scott Ricketts – BAND: Low Country Kingdom
Martina Hallberg – Swedish BAND: Fall of Adam
Marshall Fassino – Sound Engineer
Spencer Roberts – Sound Engineer
+ 1 music fans
What we established:
We will continue to meet every week.
• Hopefully we get too big for Jim’s Restaurant
We want to make SF a music industry hub?
Even if we don’t like EDM we need to learn from their ability to captivate fans.
• EDM is great at drawing large numbers of fans, marketing, promoting, & making money
Our goal is to know the best industry people in SF and recommend them regularly.
• Is there an app for this? Should there be?
Discover the best way to leverage technology for CD releases.
• How can you leverage social media to give it away for free?
• Does this technology already exist?
• What would make a bands CD release interesting enough for a technology blog?
Is there a need in SF for tastemakers? Could we be those tastemakers?
• Do we want to break a band? Do we want to host shows?
I have 3 music sites. Perhaps we can all start our taste-making from the third:
• www.iheartsfbands.com – (let me know if you want to be a blogger, I’ll make it so!!!)